Practice Post

Hi, my name is Rodrigo Torres.

Give your personal information to the internet is not a bad idea, even when you know how to use the internet, because your profile on the internet contains too much information to the public, and this platforms gives the chance to anyone what want´s to know your personal information, because of that the people have to take care when they are thinking in publish things on the internet.


My favorite social Media is Instagram, because brings to the people the chance of publish things of their lives in real time with the instagram histories, and that social media has become in the app more downloaded of the last time.


I dont´t like to share things on the internet that makes me feel sad, things like my personal problems or couple problems have to stay out of my profile ever, because the idea of social media is not make all your life public, only what the user wants to.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert ever

Summer Plans

Postgraduate Studies